981-000574 New Logitech USB HEADSET STEREO H570e
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Logitech USB HEADSET STEREO H570e
- Comfortably listen to phone calls and media all-day
- Prevent unwanted noise with acoustic echo cancellation and DSP
- Plug-and-play USB connector for quick installation
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Quickly answer calls and change volume using inline controls
- Logitech 2-year limited warranty
Comfortably listen to work-related media and phone calls all day using the Logitech H570e Headset. Acoustic echo cancellation and digital signal processing (DSP) technologies prevent unwanted noise for clarity during essential conversations. The Logitech H570e on ear headset features lightweight, replaceable leatherette ear pads and a durable padded headband with metal reinforcements that provide strength and flexibility for comfort during extended use. This Logitech USB headset is quick to install with a simple plug-and-play USB cable connection and no software installations required. Use this headset with a PC or Mac computer system. This headset features inline controls to volume, microphone mute and call answer and call end for quick answering and control of phone calls. True wideband audio gives people at both ends of the call a lifelike listening experience. Further establish a high-quality call connection by rotating and bending the microphone boom to find the optimal position for picking up the speakers voice. Sound protection aids listening quality and comfort by safeguarding ears from sounds above 115 dBA.
Work in comfort all day with the Logitech H570e on ear headset.
Height x Width x Depth:
172 mm x 165 mm x 50 mm
Weight: 111 g
- Windows® 7 or higher
- macOS 10.7 or higher
- One USB 2.0 port
- Certified for Skype for Business, and compatible with most leading services such as Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco, and more.
- Type: Directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <2% @ 1 kHz, 94 dB SPL
- Operating voltage: 1.4 - 5.0 V DC
- Frequency response: 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 94 dB ±3 dB at 1 KHz, 0.01 m, 0.01 W
- Distortion: < 5% @ 1 kHz, 10 mW, 1 kHz
- Compliant to EN60950-1