Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
- 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE- TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE+); Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only 4 SFP+ 1/10GbE ports; PHY-less
- Throughput: up to 95.2 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 128 Gbps