Aruba Instant On 1930 48G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely. These cloud-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switches consist of 8-, 24-, and 48-port Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) and non-PoE Gigabit Ethernet models, with 1G SFP slots on 8-port model and 1G/10G SFP+ slots on 24-/48G models for fiber connectivity.
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Product Differentiator (long) Advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses. Easy-to-deploy, secure and affordable. The first switches with Instant On “anywhere, anytime” configuration and management. Using the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, quickly setup, monitor and manage the 1930 switch. Can also choose to manage the device through the local web GUI. This model has 48 10/100/1000 RJ-45 and 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports.
Power Consumption Description 36.9 W maximum, 16.8 W idle
Input Voltage 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC
External I/O Ports 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports
Switching Capacity 176 Gbps
Throughput 130.95 Mpps, maximum
Memory and Processor ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash 1.5 MB packet buffer
Management Features Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager