Aruba Instant On 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely. These cloud-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switches consist of 8-, 24-, and 48-port Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) and non-PoE Gigabit Ethernet models, with 1G SFP slots on 8-port model and 1G/10G SFP+ slots on 24-/48G models for fiber connectivity.
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Product Differentiator (long) Advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses. Easy-to-deploy, secure and affordable. The first switches with Instant On “anywhere, anytime” configuration and management. Using the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, quickly setup, monitor and manage the 1930 switch. Can also choose to manage the device through the local web GUI. This model has 8 10/100/1000 RJ-45 and 2 SFP 1GbE ports. Provides 124 W Class 4 PoE power.
Power Consumption Description 150.2 W maximum, 11.7 W idle
Input Voltage 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC
External I/O Ports 8 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 2 SFP 1GbE ports
Switching Capacity 20 Gbps
Throughput 14.88 Mpps, maximum
Memory and Processor ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash 1.5 MB packet buffer
PoE Capability 124 W Class 4
Management Features Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager