8-bay DiskStation (up to 18-bay), Quad Core 1.7 GHz, 4GB RAM, 2x10GbE Base T
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Scalable quad-core 8-bay storage solution with upgradable memory of up to 8GB
- Outstanding throughput at over 1,577 MB/s reading and 739 MB/s writing and operating temperature is 5 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (40 degree Fahrenheit to 104 degree Fahrenheit)
- Two 10GBASE-T (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Scalable up to 18 drives with two DX517 expansion units
- Synology High Availability (SHA)